Thursday, December 22, 2011

All Depressions are Caused by Government Interference! -AR

I found another video that I think bears watching by those who appreciate Atlas Shrugged.  This concerns all of us in America, and definitely in Europe-- who already have stepped in it quicker than America has. But America is definitely in trouble....

I am a derivatives trader who competes daily with the irrational exuberance of the markets.  That would be perfectly tolerable if that was all my cohorts and I had to contend with.  In the last year we've had to deal with government inflationary /confiscation policies, Federal Reserve policy shifts, and devastating world changes; economic and political (think: Arab Spring and P.I.G.S fiasco in Europe) on a daily basis.  Is this an aberration or is it a result?  I go with the result theory....  So would Ayn Rand.  Check out the short video below.

Ayn Rand understood that the complexities we deal with today are based upon concepts that the majority controlled by them did not have any voice in validating or voting on.  And she said so, over and over, in thousands of different ways.  Some understand, most unfortunately don't--- Y E T.

Check below if you haven't gotten your FREE copy of Atlas Shrugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment